do celebrities like jennifer grey talk about wanting to get botox for dancing with the stars, but decided against it, subtly putting down plastic surgery when she obviously got a nose job?
and why is leann rimes and eddie cibrian getting so much flak from people who are being so judgemental over them cheating on their respective then-spouses and leaving them for each other, when tonnes of people are so into brad pitt and angelina j.’s adulterous (then) relationship?
aaand why do i have so much food cravings when i’m so full :(
Hi. I came upon your blog from somewhere else, I can’t remember. I really love the layout. Which font are you using can I ask? How did you get the bottom to have “Next Page”? Also, are the borders around your pictures automatically created thru tweaking the code? Many thanks.
One more Q on your theme: how did you get your text to go all the way to the end of the column? I installed Prologue Pro also but the text stops short of the end. Please share your code. Pretty please!
Love your blog. Which font are you using?
I’ve been getting several anonymous questions (as shown above) regarding my layout (turns out gmail treats these email notifications as spam, so i only just noticed i had a bunch in queue). Since they’re all kind of the same question, I’ll answer it together…
In related news, I don’t need specs and so have never tried contacts, but because Nui has these super pretty prescription lenses, Flora and I got her to help us order some for us. I wonder if I’ll be able to stand it… I remember being 14 and watching my friends suffer through like, red eyes, removing one lens in school, tearing, infection etc. *shudders* BUT I could have different coloured eyes! Would so be fun. :D
ClubCouture’s new collection: THE GOOD EARTH (click image to view in store)
- upon seeing something unidentiable, but small, round and brown at the first floor's guestroom/shared bathroom door, i asked my maid over to ask what it was...
- me: omg, what is that? is it some kind of bug?
- her: *picks it up with her bare hands and it comes off with a loud sound* oh, some kind of snail i think.
- me: *shrieks and runs away to the living room* take it away! take it away!
- her: okay okay *and goes into the bathroom presumably to flush mr. snail or something*
- narrator: this'd be the point where i mention the bathroom has 2 doors, and the other opens up behind the kitchen.
- me: *waits for her to come out of the bathroom*
- her: *comes out of the kitchen*
- me: *screams again*